Teifi out this evening (10/08) at 17:45

Dave M
Dave and Jenny will be taking a Teifi out this evening at 17:45.

A cheeky request: Would any new rowing member fancy a go at coxing us tonight? We will obviously provide guidance before and during the row. I am sure there will be an opportunity to have a go at sculling too.

Dave

Re: Teifi out this evening (10/08) at 17:45

Dave & Josie
Hi Dave,

I’d love to do this if you haven’t found someone?

Josie

Re: Teifi out this evening (10/08) at 17:45

Phil Hill
Hi I can do this
I am new to the club but but not to water although I haven't rowed any thing like a cutter but am a quick learner
Happy to join you tonight if that's ok
If you are on the water at 17.45, should I get there around 5.15?
Thanks

Phil Hill

Re: Teifi out this evening (10/08) at 17:45

Phil Hill
Hi Josie/Dave

It looks like you were first to respond, I will defer to you have a good evening

Best

Phil

Re: Teifi out this evening (10/08) at 17:45

Dave M
Many thanks Phil. It looks like you and Josie were posting at much the the same time. I am sure we can look to do something similar with you in a couple of weeks if you are still interested.

Many thanks too Josie - we will see you around 17:45 this evening.

Thanks to you both again

Dave

Re: Teifi out this evening (10/08) at 17:45

Dave & Josie
Thanks for that - see you then!

Re: Teifi out this evening (10/08) at 17:45

Pam P
Hello Dave. I too would have jumped at it this but only just got in - hope the chance comes again. Sounds like you have a queue of us!  Perfect eve to be out for you all, enjoy.