Teifi row Sunday 21May at11:30

tombennettx@gmail.com
This post was updated on .
While the big boats are away does anyone fancy a sculling row in a Teifi, maybe to Emsworth. As we'd be unaccompanied I'd suggest you'd need to feel confident sculling rather than a first time experience.

******

We now have 3 which is ideal for a Teifi(ie it balances!) so unless we get 3 more for another boat we'll stop at that. Please put your names down just in case though.

******

Re: Teifi row Sunday 21May at11:30

Claire Tomlinson
Yes please.

Re: Teifi row Sunday 21May at11:30

Joan
Yes please for me. Joan

Re: Teifi row Sunday 21May at11:30

I would very much like to get out on Sunday.  I am also happy to stay local if anyone who is inexperienced would like to “have a go” in a Teifi with some gentle instruction.

Re: Teifi row Sunday 21May at11:30

tombennettx@gmail.com
Just to repeat Liz's kind offer to do a 'local' trip to give anyone a chance to practice or have a go at sculling.

Re: Teifi row Sunday 21May at11:30

Ok, no takers so I shall go camping in the New Forest instead!  Have fun and see you on the water soon.

Re: Teifi row Sunday 21May at11:30

Claire Tomlinson
Can  we  take it in turns and do shorter rows?
I’m not an accomplished teifi rower!
Shame for you to miss out

Re: Teifi row Sunday 21May at11:30

I would like to come please.

Re: Teifi row Sunday 21May at11:30

tombennettx@gmail.com
I think with Chris coming now we could do a two and a three so you could go cox for some (or most!) of the time Clair. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Re: Teifi row Sunday 21May at11:30

Ok, I’ll come down too then  and can head off to the Forest afterwards!

Re: Teifi row Sunday 21May at11:30

What a lovely day for a row!

Re: Teifi row Sunday 21May at11:30

tombennettx@gmail.com
Thanks Chris and all who came today.

Re: Teifi row Sunday 21May at11:30

Claire Tomlinson
Yes good fun and great to be back on the water again!
Thanks all