Thank you to Mark and all for a fun morning….

Thank you to Mark and all for a fun morning….

Matt O’Neill
Thank you to Mark for trying to arrange our new rowers day today, and to all who turned up. Unfortunately, weather and tides got the better of us, but breakfast at the pub was fun…..

Re: Thank you to Mark and all for a fun morning….

Gill
It’s a shame Mark got so possessive about his mini marshmallows!😂😂

Re: Thank you to Mark and all for a fun morning….

Dave & Josie
Yes thanks Mark, tricky call but the pub was great!

Re: Thank you to Mark and all for a fun morning….

Pam P
Given the weather it's impressive how many turned up!

Re: Thank you to Mark and all for a fun morning….

Mike Ballard
And a big thank you to all those who tried searching on tables, under tables, on the floor and under chairs for my phone. Once the tide had receded, it was found in the car park where I had gone to move my car from the incoming flood! Still working despite being underwater but not yet charging. Thanks crew. Mike

Re: Thank you to Mark and all for a fun morning….

Pam P
Great to hear Mike.  I'm sure you know the trick that we ladies  use, given it goes down the loo from our back pockets - put it in a bag of dry rice overnight. Speaking as one who knows.....

Re: Thank you to Mark and all for a fun morning….

Lesley Grainger
Despite not rowing with potential new members it was great to speak to more Cutters that I hadn't met before. It was amazing to see how high the tide was that flooded the car park. What I found most endearing was the number of people who turned up despite the weather. It turned out to be fun.