Thank you to all involved in New Rowers Day

Thank you to all involved in New Rowers Day

Mark Taylor
Thank you to everyone who worked so hard yesterday by coxing, rowing, beachmastering and administration.

We managed to get 29 people to experience our three different types of 4-oared boats. I have had one memebrship form returned and expect others to follow in coming days.

In typical LCRC style, the best bit was warming up in the Oak at the end of a great session talking to some of the newbies.

Once again, thank you all.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Thank you to all involved in New Rowers Day

michael
A really big thank you to Mark as well, a huge amount of work went into this.
Michael

Re: Thank you to all involved in New Rowers Day

Lesley Grainger
Well done to Mark and all the 'Cutters' gang who came to help out on Sunday. It was lovely to see everyone pulling together to make it a success. The feedback I got from the new people was excellent and everyone enjoyed themselves.