Thank you!

Dave & Josie
Big thank you to Mark for the cox course today. It was a really helpful and informative session with a great crew.

Thanks also to Lesley for bringing it all together!
Josie and Dave

Re: Thank you!

Pam P
Yet again I learned lots - and as Josie said, a great crew. And we had a little bash in a Teifi!  Huge thanks to Mark and Lesley.

Re: Thank you!

Gill
Big thank you today to Mark for being so informative and patient! And a great crew as well thanks to all

Re: Thank you!

Lesley Grainger
Well done everyone. It was a great session & a willing crew! . Big thanks to Mark, we all learnt a lot. Here's to the next one!

Re: Thank you!

Steph Savill
Yes agree to all above thank you Mark 👍
Thank you for your patients and understanding it was a great session.
Looking forward to Friday.

Thank you Lesley for organizing it all much appreciated 😁

Steph