Thankyou, boats shifted!

Thankyou everyone, the boats are back in town, now that sounds promising. Bembridge, like many of us would benefit from a bit of filler and is upturned for Geoff to do his magic.

Sallyport, now a very dry, resilient lady with a tale or two to tell is resting on a couple of foreign chaps and ready to go, but please note that some bits and pieces are in the garage.

I don't know why but somehow we managed to overlook the trolley when putting her cover back on.

Cheers

Cork gang

Hi there everyone.

Any chance of a a bit of help at 6.30pm to shift the boats around the yard at the Mill. We have got Bembridge and Sallyport back from Cork and will be towing them over from Northney. We then need to turn Bembridge over for some remedial work before the trip to the Magna Carta....

So far there is

Me
Les
Steve
Geoff
Christine

So one or two more Peeps would be really good for literally 20 minutes as we have set the boat park up to receive the boats.

Please post if you can make it?

Cheers

Tim

Re: Help please, Tuesday 6.30pm shifting boats

Marion
Me and Allard can make it. See you then xx

Re: Help please, Tuesday 6.30pm shifting boats

I shall be around...
Mike

On 2 Jun 2015 13:19, "Timp [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi there everyone.

Any chance of a a bit of help at 6.30pm to shift the boats around the yard at the Mill. We have got Bembridge and Sallyport back from Cork and will be towing them over from Northney. We then need to turn Bembridge over for some remedial work before the trip to the Magna Carta....

So far there is

Me
Les
Steve
Geoff
Christine

So one or two more Peeps would be really good for literally 20 minutes as we have set the boat park up to receive the boats.

Please post if you can make it?

Cheers

Tim

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Help-please-Tuesday-6-30pm-shifting-boats-tp4238.html

Re: Help please, Tuesday 6.30pm shifting boats

Jenny

Hi Tim
I'll be there
Thanks Jenny

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Mike Gilbert [via Langstone Cutters RC] wrote ----

[...]

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Help-please-Tuesday-6-30pm-shifting-boats-tp4238p4241.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters RC, email ml-node+[hidden email]

Re: Help please, Tuesday 6.30pm shifting boats

Marcus should be free too I think.

Re: Thankyou, boats shifted!

Bump