The Committee - Opportunity for new members to join the committee

The Committee - Opportunity for new members to join the committee

Colin McPhee
 Dear Cutters

THE AGM is next Saturday and you are all invited to come along . There are a number of long standing committee members who will be standing down having been  very supportive to the club. We are looking for replacements to come and join and help with the running of the club. The committee meets about 8 times a year . It is very informal . If you would like to join please can you let me know.

Best Wishes

Colin

Re: The Committee - Opportunity for new members to join the committee

Damian Grounds
Banned User
Hi Colin, I would like to contribute to the running of the club by joining the Committee.

Re: The Committee - Opportunity for new members to join the committee

Do you still need more takers? Not sure what the situation is with being on Cutters and Gig club committees but happy to support the club in what ever way I can?

Re: The Committee - Opportunity for new members to join the committee

robina
Fine to be on both Marion, just can't be an Officer (Chair, Sec or Treasurer) on both.