The Great renovation of Langstone Lady

Re: The Great renovation of Langstone Lady

Liz Walmsley
Geoff, unfortunately we are away next week and I have morning commitments most days the following week but have blocked out Wed 3rd for any work to be done. Liz

Re: The Great renovation of Langstone Lady

Karen Bakovljev
I can do Thurs
Tim

Re: The Great renovation of Langstone Lady

Tim
Thursday next for Rachel and Tim

Re: The Great renovation of Langstone Lady

Steph Savill
Hi Geoff

I can do 1st, 2nd and 3rd if any good.

Steph

Re: The Great renovation of Langstone Lady

Anita Preston
I can help Wed 27th

Re: The Great renovation of Langstone Lady

Phil Hill
I can do Wednesday 27th and am happy to drive
Unless I hear otherwise I will be at the Ship at 9.00
Unfortunately due to holidays I will not be available after that for two weeks

Re: The Great renovation of Langstone Lady

Phil Hill
Apologies Geoff, mixed up with my dates, I can do Tuesday 26th not Wednesday 27th
I am still ok to drive and will be at the Ship at 9.00
Phil

Re: The Great renovation of Langstone Lady

Tim and I will help load at 10am on Monday

Re: The Great renovation of Langstone Lady

Here is the list of helpers so far

Monday 25th 10am boat park
Geoff
Michael
Jenny
Sue L
John D
Richard Beard
Tim
Rachel
Meeting at the garage 10.30ish
Tom B
Mike B

Tues 26th 9am Ship car park
Geoff
Matt
Lesley G
Lesley
Michael
Phil Hill
Pam

Wed 27th 9am  Ship car park
Sue L
Lesley G
Alan
Richard Bland
Anita P
Len
Jenny - meet you there

Thurs 28th 9am  Ship car park
Geoff
Karen
Rachel
Tim
Nigel
Chris M
Richard Beard - meet at garage
Mike B - meet at garage

Mon 1st 9am Ship car park
Geoff
Steph
Dave and Josie
Ally and Steve meet at garage 10am

Tues 2nd 9am Ship car park
Geoff
Frances
Steph
Tessa
Lesley
Michael

Wed 3rd 9am Ship car park
Geoff
Liz W
Steph
Nigel
Sue L
Richard Beard meet at garage

Thurs 4th 9am Ship car park
Geoff
Chris M
Mike B meet at garage

Friday 5th 9am Ship car park
Rich Beard
Rachel
Tim

Thank you to everyone who has volunteered. Room for more on Thursday

Re: The Great renovation of Langstone Lady

Richard B
Hi Rachel, to clarify, Monday is Rich Beard and Weds Richard Bland  ðŸ˜Ž

Re: The Great renovation of Langstone Lady

Pam P
I can do Tuesday this coming week - and perhaps more the following week.

Re: The Great renovation of Langstone Lady

Tessa Collings
I can't manage this week as i have a family funeral and grandma duties. Can do Tues 2nd. I do have a mouae sander.  9.00 at the ship. Tessa

Re: The Great renovation of Langstone Lady

Rachel, I am doing Tues 26 with Lesley
Michael
We can both do Tues 2nd also

Re: The Great renovation of Langstone Lady

Thank you Richard I confused myself!

Re: The Great renovation of Langstone Lady

Thank you all, I have updated the list

Re: The Great renovation of Langstone Lady

Peter will be there Monday and bringing Sweare Deep trailer back at 9.30.

Re: The Great renovation of Langstone Lady

I copy this from my earlier reply that didn’t work…possibly in the copy and paste process?

Read and willing to help whenever possible.
Unfortunately I have builders arriving to start a job ( and a friend’s funeral) to attend on Monday,

Worked! So will be there Thursday 28th and Wednesday 3rd plus probably other times when needed.

Re: The Great renovation of Langstone Lady

Steve F
Hi, Steve and Ally can do Monday, 1 April.  Easiest if we can go straight to Southsea if you can give us location and time to meet please

Re: The Great renovation of Langstone Lady

Thank you Nigel, I have added you. Steve and Ally I will WhatsApp Ally directions.

Re: The Great renovation of Langstone Lady

Pete Reed
Also coming to help today and happy to drive people down to Southsea
Pete
12345