The Great renovation of Langstone Lady

Re: The Great renovation of Langstone Lady

Matt O’Neill
Hi Liz,
Following Jenny’s directions from earlier on in the week It’s:
Kent road Southsea.PO5 3ES. Opposite 43 45
Look forward to seeing you there.

Re: The Great renovation of Langstone Lady

Joan
I can do Wednesday 3rd if I can get a lift from The Ship car park.  Joan

Re: The Great renovation of Langstone Lady Photos from 27/3

Lesley Grainger

Re: The Great renovation of Langstone Lady

Lesley Grainger
Apologies but i can no longer do Weds 3/4 but I'll do my best to look at another day either at the end of the week or the week after when you know what you need.
Lesley x

Re: The Great renovation of Langstone Lady

Liz Hall
Thanks, that's helpful

Re: The Great renovation of Langstone Lady

Steph Savill
Hi Geoff

I can drive tomorrow if you all want to leave your car somewhere else.

I can get 4 in the car. See you at ship 9am.

Steph

Re: The Great renovation of Langstone Lady

Dave & Josie
Hi Steph, if you can fit us in - fab! We’ll see you there.
Dave and Josie

Re: The Great renovation of Langstone Lady

All updated with names on page 2 of this post

Re: The Great renovation of Langstone Lady

Sue , Joan and Liz Hall you are all excused Wed duties as Geoff says with Lady hull side up he doesn't need as many people sanding . Thank you for volunteering!

Re: The Great renovation of Langstone Lady

Hi all can anyone do Friday please? .... All sorted for Friday now as Geoff wanted 3 people and Rich, Tim and I can help

Re: The Great renovation of Langstone Lady

Rich Beard
Hi Rachel.

I can make Friday am

Re: The Great renovation of Langstone Lady

Brilliant thank you Rich, Tim and I will come too so we have the three people Geoff asked for to do the varnishing. If you would prefer not to do Wed as well I have three volunteers who would take your place as we had too many people that day

Re: The Great renovation of Langstone Lady

Pam P
I can't do this coming week Rachel, but can do the following week 9/10th.

Re: The Great renovation of Langstone Lady

With a couple of days notice I can help out week of 8th onwards if needed, just let me know if you’re still needing people then.

Re: The Great renovation of Langstone Lady

I'm guessing Geoff will know more soon

Re: The Great renovation of Langstone Lady

Steph Savill
So are we 5 for Wednesday to start varnishing

Liz W
Steph
Rich Beard

Just confirming, if that is still too many I can jump in Thursday instead if not I will see you at ship.

Steph

Re: The Great renovation of Langstone Lady

Hi Steph, there are six of you tomorrow including Geoff , Sue Loveridge is coming instead of Matt now.
I think it will be sanding rather then varnishing.

Re: The Great renovation of Langstone Lady

michael
Rachel, we finished sanding wiped down with white spirit and swept floor today
Michael

Re: The Great renovation of Langstone Lady

Steph Savill
Hi Rachel

Geoff said he will not be there he is handing instructions to Nigel.
It is his wife birthday so will be out.

I will just go tomorrow then to save any confusion and I am OK to drive there if others want a lift.

See you all at ship.

Steph

Re: The Great renovation of Langstone Lady

len buckle
i can do thursday 4th
12345