The Mid-week Row Thursday, 8th August - Rounders at Porchester Castle - 11:00hrs

The Mid-week Row Thursday, 8th August - Rounders at Porchester Castle - 11:00hrs

Damian Grounds
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The Mid-week Row Thursday, 8th August - Rounders at Porchester Castle - 11:00hrs

Andrew B
Hi Damian,
Yes please me, and Debbie. Sounds good.
Thanks
Andrew

Re: The Mid-week Row Thursday, 8th August - Rounders at Porchester Castle - 11:00hrs

I would like to come too please although I have very bad memories of being chosen last for rounders teams at school ..... Rachel Norris

Re: The Mid-week Row Thursday, 8th August - Rounders at Porchester Castle - 11:00hrs

Damn! One of my favourite rows and I can't get out of work. Have a great time everyone. Marion

Re: The Mid-week Row Thursday, 8th August - Rounders at Porchester Castle - 11:00hrs

nigel
I'd like to come on this one, but I'm not sure what time I can get away from a previous commitment. If I can't get to the R.O. for 11-00 might you look out for me at either the Eastern road bridge, or the Hilsea roundabout slipway?
Have you got a rounders bat yet? I can bring a kiddies one (and balls ) if necessary -let me know before 09-00
Is it too early for cake?
Cheers
Nigel.