This week's Mid-Week Row!

Damian Grounds
Banned User
Hello All,

I was hoping to make the most of the awkward tide times this week by going out at 16:00hrs today, but poor weather put paid to that idea!

So the only other tide where I think people would be willing to row on will be this Friday morning, 11th April meeting-up at 08:00hrs, subject to weather conditions being favourable.

Please post your interest on here or email me if you would like to join me for an early morning row. I'll do a weather update on Thursday, along with a cunning plan!

All the best,
Damian

Re: This week's Mid-Week Row!

louise
Sounds ideal x

Re: This week's Mid-Week Row!

Andrew B
Hi Damian - I'm up for that......
Andrew

Re: This week's Mid-Week Row!

RichardThrift
Count me in.

Re: This week's Mid-Week Row!

I'd like to go in Baldrick's boat on Friday!

Re: This week's Mid-Week Row!

sue martin
Yes please Damian, I can do that!

Re: This week's Mid-Week Row!

Frances Taylor
Please put me down for a row 8 am Friday morning. Thanks Frances

Re: This week's Mid-Week Row!

Barry Scott
If I can get a pass I will be with you.

Re: This week's Mid-Week Row!

douglas smith
Damian - i would like to be involved in fridays row please - douglas

Re: This week's Mid-Week Row!

Damian Grounds
Banned User
Hi Douglas, Yes, of course you are welcome to join Friday's row.

Re: This week's Mid-Week Row!

Damian Grounds
Banned User
Hi Everybody,

So far it looks like we are 9, assuming Barry manages to get his 'pass' for the morning and everybody else turns up. The weather still looks very promising and sunny, albeit a little chilly to begin with - so do wear some layers to peel off as you and the weather warm up!

We have a range if options to choose from as to route and destination - so if there are any preferences, do please say so.

See you all at the Mill just before 08:00hrs.

Re: This week's Mid-Week Row!

Chris Penfold
Hi Damian,

Working on the premise that 10 might be a better number, may I join you tomorrow?

Chris
Les

Re: This week's Mid-Week Row!

Les
Hi Damian
Can I be awkward & make it a football team?
Ta, ...............Les...........................

Re: This week's Mid-Week Row!

Geoff
No I'm not comming. Polite request. When you finish rowing tomorrow can you please leave Langstone Lady on the launching Trolly so I can fix the keel band which I cannot reach if it is on trailer. Geoff

Re: This week's Mid-Week Row!

louise
Can i please ask when we will be back.....child care arrangements !

Re: This week's Mid-Week Row!

Damian Grounds
Banned User
We can work around you Lou. What time do you need to be back by?

Re: This week's Mid-Week Row!

Damian Grounds
Banned User
With Chris Penfold and Les joining us, it looks like we will be 11. See you all at 8am.

Re: This week's Mid-Week Row!

Damian Grounds
Banned User
Geoff - okay