This week's proposed FRIDAY ROW - now cancelled.

This week's proposed FRIDAY ROW - now cancelled.

Nigel

 Unfortunately the wind and rain predictions for tomorrow are even "stiffer" than today's blustery conditions, so I think it advisable to cancel tomorrow's row.

Apologies to all, but especially Ron and Cheryl who managed to avoid having their socks blown off today!

P.S. Ron. The meaning of ---VV
   well, that was my feeble attempt at [an arrow pointing down] graphics!

Re: This week's proposed FRIDAY ROW - now cancelled.

Dee
Completely understand Nigel , thank you for today's row .

Re: This week's proposed FRIDAY ROW - now cancelled.

Good call Nigel, Cheryl and I fully appreciate safety first, especially at sea. Perhaps see you tomorrow?
All the best ~ Ron and Cheryl