This week's row - Tues 2.30

The weather and tides are pretty challenging this week but there looks to be a small window of opportunity on Tuesday. High tide is 16.47 (4 m) and at the moment the forecast is for dry weather with 18 mph winds (the lightest all week). I suggest meeting at the Mill at 2.30, rowing until the light fails and back to the Pub for refreshments. Please bring layers, waterproofs and hats as usual :-)

Re: This week's row - Tues 2.30

ron and cheryl
Hi Rachel, will you please put Cheryl and myself down for Tuesday's row. Thanks ~ Ron

Re: This week's row - Tues 2.30

Sounds good to me...

On 11 Jan 2015 09:47, "rjnorris [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
The weather and tides are pretty challenging this week but there looks to be a small window of opportunity on Tuesday. High tide is 16.47 (4 m) and at the moment the forecast is for dry weather with 18 mph winds (the lightest this week). I suggest meeting at the Mill at 2.30, rowing until the light fails and back to the Pub for refreshments. Please bring layers, waterproofs and hats as usual :-)

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/This-week-s-row-Tues-2-30-tp2961.html

Re: This week's row - Tues 2.30

Jackie Tutt
 Yes please for me Rachel, I shall ask my very accommodating boss if I can leave early for this one.
Thanks
Jackie

Re: This week's row - Tues 2.30

Nigel
I'd be grateful if you would add me to the Tuesday lineup Rachel. Many thanks.
Nigel.

Re: This week's row - Tues 2.30

And me as long as it's not raining...

Re: This week's row - Tues 2.30

douglassmith

 1 more for tomorrows row please Rachael

  Douglas

Re: This week's row - Tues 2.30

Hope to pop along, will confirm tomorrow morning by 11am⛅️

Re: This week's row - Tues 2.30

All welcome, the more the merrier  :-)  The forecast is for clear sun until 4pm (although the wind looks a bit lively) and then a chance of rain so please come prepared for anything. We currently have 9 so one more would make 2 galleys which might be better if its blowy.
Rachel
Ron
Cheryl
Mike
Jackie
Nigel
Chris P
Douglas
Tim ( hopefully )

See you at the Mill at 2.30!

Re: This week's row - Tues 2.30

MARILYN
It looks good this morning,can I put my name down ,Marilyn

Re: This week's row - Tues 2.30

Course you can Marilyn, see you there :-)

Re: This week's row - Tues 2.30

I am in!

Maybe a few minutes late and need to do my superman bit in the shed.

Re: This week's row - Tues 2.30

Great news Tim we will wait for you :-)

Re: This week's row - Tues 2.30

Windy but really great to get out, Rachel you are a star for organising this and sorting out stuff!

Cheers

Tim

Re: This week's row - Tues 2.30

Jackie Tutt
Thanks Rachel for yesterdays row, really enjoyed the afternoon! Thanks too to Mike for the refreshments after.
Kr
Jackie