This weeks row Wednesday 23rd

Les Goodall
Anyone fancy a blast Wednesday ,weather not good tide times not good,a small window looks like a meet at the mill 5ish for a bit of a row high tide 19.45 might need a torch to put the boats away,then a pint or cup of tea! At the oak.
Any takers or other suggestions please post.
See you on the water......... Les.🚣 🍺 🍷.

Re: This weeks row Wednesday 23rd

Now that is what I call determination! Sunset is 7pm and high tide is 7.45 so it'll have to be a quickie but I'm up for it :-)

Re: This weeks row Wednesday 23rd

Teri
Nothing wrong with determination Rachel!    And yes please to a fast pre-dusk thrash Les!!     Will desperately be in need of a dose of boat to counteract work by Wednesday!!!

Re: This weeks row Wednesday 23rd

len b
im up for this see you at 5

Re: This weeks row Wednesday 23rd

JaneDavy
It sounds really good- see you all at 5

Re: This weeks row Wednesday 23rd

Potentially for me as well please.

Tim

Re: This weeks row Wednesday 23rd

Hiya
I'm up for a spot of seal launching, thrash and dash if we get enough for another boat or Teifi please Les?

Re: This weeks row Wednesday 23rd

Me too please. M x

Re: This weeks row Wednesday 23rd

RichardThrift
Hi Les, Count me in for a late afternoon row even if it is getting dark. Just wondered if there is enough water to launch at 5 as my chart shows HT at 19.58 on a 3.9. Look forward to seeing you all again.

Re: This weeks row Wednesday 23rd

Liz Hall
Count me in please.
Liz

Re: This weeks row Wednesday 23rd

Grahaml
I would like to come to the row.
Graham

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 21, 2015, at 12:18 AM, Les Goodall [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Anyone fancy a blast Wednesday ,weather not good tide times not good,a small window looks like a meet at the mill 5ish for a bit of a row high tide 19.45 might need a torch to put the boats away,then a pint or cup of tea! At the oak.
Any takers or other suggestions please post.
See you on the water......... Les.🚣 🍺 🍷.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/This-weeks-row-Wednesday-23rd-tp5498.html

Re: This weeks row Wednesday 23rd

marilyn Rogers
And me, Marilyn.

Re: This weeks row Wednesday 23rd

Oh dear is me, I may not now be able to join you!

Sorry

Tim

Re: This weeks row Wednesday 23rd

I'd like to come along as well - if I can make it back in time from a job this afternoon. Don't wait if I'm not there at 5!
Cheers
Nigel.

Re: This weeks row Wednesday 23rd

Hiya guys

Currently got way too much on workwise and not looking like I will be able to make it today.

Trying to get round Chichester quickly after 4.30 isnt going to work either, so reluctantly I will bow out and wish you all a super row.

Have a good one.
Best
Andy