Thurs 12th row - 9.30

Hi all,
      Like Andy I am suffering from rowing withdrawal and at the moment it looks as if there will be a gap in the weather on Thursday morning. Currently it is forecast to be dry with light winds at 9am but getting blowy by 12. High water is 11.45 (4.9m) so I suggest we meet at 9.30 and get out as early as possible. I will keep an eye on the forecast and update as necessary and we will decide where to go on the day.

Re: Thurs 12th row - 9.30

MartinS
Rachel - work permitting I would very much like to join you. Will have to confirm Wednesday, but I'm 90% sure I can spare a morning to refresh my body and soul ;-)

Re: Thurs 12th row - 9.30

Hi Rachel, Ron and Cheryl for this please

Re: Thurs 12th row - 9.30

Rachel, yes please. Cheers

Re: Thurs 12th row - 9.30

lenb
id like to come along

Re: Thurs 12th row - 9.30

Les Goodall
Hi Rachel.
Room for a little'un?
.... Les .... 🚣

Re: Thurs 12th row - 9.30

nigel
I'd like to come along to the Thursday row.

Re: Thurs 12th row - 9.30

Geoff 1/-
Got to give it a try. Count me in. Geoff

Re: Thurs 12th row - 9.30

Jane d
Would love to join you - any idea what time you might finish- as need to be off by 12.40. thanks, Jane

Re: Thurs 12th row - 9.30

Hi all,
       Weather still looks possible, I will check again Wed night. I suggest given the forecast we aim to be back by 12.30 latest which gives Jane the chance to join us too. So far we have just enough for two Galleys so we need everyone to turn up please :-). Do bring layers and waterproofs, wellies and hats. Lifejackets are preferable with the wind the way it has been this week and forecast to blow back in during the row!

Me
Martin
Ron
Cheryl
Les
Nigel
Len
Steve
Geoff
Jane

Re: Thurs 12th row - 9.30

Hi I'd like to come too, if I'm the extra I can follow in a tiefi.

Re: Thurs 12th row - 9.30

You are never just extra Christine :-) it would be great to have you along

Re: Thurs 12th row - 9.30

Julia
Steve and I would like to join in, Teifi also good for us. Julia

Re: Thurs 12th row - 9.30

Liz Hall
Unfortunately neither John nor I are free on Thursday morning.  A pity as this looks like the only weather window.  Thanks for organising this Rachel.

Re: Thurs 12th row - 9.30

Hi Rachel,
 Unfortunately I may not now be able to come along tomorrow. May be there to help get boats in but may have to forego the row.....schucks! ....or as you might say... (:-(