Thursday 14th September loading boats for the GRR and sunday 16th September unloading at 12 noon

Thursday 14th September loading boats for the GRR and sunday 16th September unloading at 12 noon

RichardH
 Just a reminder for GRR crews that we will be loading boats onto their trailers at 4.00pm on Thursday 14th September at the boatpark.

Also we will be unloading the boats on Sunday 16th September at 12 noon as well as returning the teifis to the boatpark from Marilyn's garden.   Afterwards there is the usual show us your blisters celebration at the Royal Oak

Re: Thursday 14th September loading boats for the GRR and sunday 16th September unloading at 12 noon

Steve F
Hi Richard

Unfortunately I cannot help on Thursday, 14 September, as we have a commercial job on all day.  I can help on Sunday (17th) though.  Thanks, Ally

Re: Thursday 14th September loading boats for the GRR and sunday 16th September unloading at 12 noon

Steve Holder
I'm not part of the crews but happy to help if needed.

Re: Thursday 14th September loading boats for the GRR and sunday 16th September unloading at 12 noon

Steph Savill
Hi Richard

I can help on the Sunday.
Sorry can not help any other time as away.

Steph

Re: Thursday 14th September loading boats for the GRR and sunday 16th September unloading at 12 noon

Jo Kingsbury
I should be able to help on Thursday and Sunday.

Re: Thursday 14th September loading boats for the GRR and sunday 16th September unloading at 12 noon

Pam P
I can help on the Thursday if you still need more arms.

Re: Thursday 14th September loading boats for the GRR and sunday 16th September unloading at 12 noon

RichardH
Hi

Thank you for all the offers of help.  Yes all welcome as all help appreciated.

Many thanks

Re: Thursday 14th September loading boats for the GRR and sunday 16th September unloading at 12 noon

Mike Ballard
Evening Richard, I can help load on Thursday at 4:00 but only for an hour or so as I need to be back in Portsmouth by 5:30. Have we got enough to load the double trailer?

Re: Thursday 14th September loading boats for the GRR and sunday 16th September unloading at 12 noon

Richard, after our row today we loaded the two galleys as Geoff said you did not have enough signed up to help tomorrow. They still need tying down and I believe Geoff is working on the bow of LL.
Have a good race. Michael

Richard, I've just seen Michael's message from this afternoon. Am now a tad confused as to whether anyone is needed tomorrow at 4 - will turn up unless told otherwise.

Re: Thursday 14th September loading boats for the GRR and sunday 16th September unloading at 12 noon

Mike Ballard
Thanks for doing that, Michael and crews.
Mike

Re: Thursday 14th September loading boats for the GRR and sunday 16th September unloading at 12 noon

Lynn Murray
Hi Richard Chris and I can help on Thursday