Tidy Boat Park - thank you.

Liz Walmsley
Thank you to all those who came along to get dusty and dirty as we gave the boat park a jolly good tidy up. Your endeavours are hugely appreciated and will make moving boats and people around a much pleasanter experience.

Re: Tidy Boat Park - thank you.

BobbyClayton
It was actually fun, always good when we have a get together in any form
Looks a lot better & as you say will be easier

Re: Tidy Boat Park - thank you.

Sorry I got there late Liz, but I thought how nice and open the boat park looked at the end, will certainly make a difference! Well done all involved!

Re: Tidy Boat Park - thank you.

Pete Reed
Well done everyone there.
It certainly looks a lot better.
And thank you all for bagging up the greenery for my compost bin.
Pete

Re: Tidy Boat Park - thank you.

Dave M
Well done everyone who took part. It looks so much better.

Did anybody pick up a rusty old scythe afterwards? If not, Pete, maybe you could look out for it when depositing the waste into your composter. Because of the loss, I am now being denied an opportunity for showing my inner-Poldark (although the though of me parading bare chested swishing a scythe around is a good reason to not find it!!!).

Dave

Re: Tidy Boat Park - thank you.

BobbyClayton
Made me laugh Dave, we must find it worth a photo shoot 😂
I did hunt up & down for it so can only think it’s gone in compost bags , so be careful Peter !!!

Re: Tidy Boat Park - thank you.

Pete Reed

Sorry I couldn't reply earlier but I was at A&E having my fingers stitched 🤣

Pete