Tomorrows Mid Week Row

Hi All, please find below suggested crews for boats.
High tide is 10:50. Winds are predicted F3 gusting F4/F5 with rain predicted at less than 5%. I suggest that Sally be crewed by Richard's HRR crew, with Cheryl standing in for Alison, so that they can train for the event on Saturday. perhaps we can take a trip towards Marker (Sally crew doing their own training) then all meet up at Emsworth around 11:00 for tea and cakes somewhere.

Sallyport
Richard (Cox)
Jackie
Cheryl

Bembridge
Chris
Dee
Len
Les
Ron
(If back from France Matt)

Teifi
Steve
Julia

See you all tomorrow ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Tomorrows Mid Week Row

Christine
Sorry slight hiccup,  Marcus has to be in Westbourne to receive a mattress between 9am and 11am.  So he could be back for a late start or join in at Emsworth.  So let's hope Matt gets back! As Wewill have to presume Marcus is not available.  Tried to change delivery slot but couldn't.

Re: Tomorrows Mid Week Row

Julia
Steve and Julia will come across, if Benbridge needs extra crew or will take a Teifi.

Julia