Towers and helpers Tuesday 28 May 9am.

michael
Please can any member who can tow, easy empty trailers to Colin’s on Barton’s Road please help on Tuesday morning at low tide 9am.
We need to get trailers out of boat park to Colin’s so one every two days can go to Blendworth for servicing.
A couple of people will be needed to help down the boat park ramp.
Please volunteer.
Michael
My number is below if you have any questions
07493 842505

Re: Towers and helpers Tuesday 28 May 9am.

Chris Waterworth
I can probably tow one for you

Re: Towers and helpers Tuesday 28 May 9am.

Vernon Seddon
I can help get trailers down ramp.

Re: Towers and helpers Tuesday 28 May 9am.

tombennettx@gmail.com
I'll be down to give a hand
Tim

Re: Towers and helpers Tuesday 28 May 9am.

Tim
I can help shift trailers

Re: Towers and helpers Tuesday 28 May 9am.

Thank you, I will get light boards from Marilyn then we tow Claydon and Tiefi trailers to Colin’s return get Celtic trailer to Colin and Double to Blendworth.
Michael

Re: Towers and helpers Tuesday 28 May 9am.

Chris, forgot to ask if you have a number plate we can attach to our light board, please bring it along.
Thanks,
Michael

Re: Towers and helpers Tuesday 28 May 9am.

Chris Waterworth
Michael, I’ll check but don’t think I have a spare nbr plate.

Rgds
Chris