Towing to GRR

RichardH
Hi

Currently   i have 2 offers  (thank you Colin and Keith) to tow boats to the GRR on Friday 15th September and to tow them back on Saturday 16th September.  However we need 4 towers, so if you are able to help please can you post below.  Also if you would like to know more, the also post below and I will get in touch with you.

Many thanks

Re: Towing to GRR

James Griffin
OK Richard its a deal - i have forgotten what happened last time when i towed a gig up to Tower Bridge
Mr Khan does not like my Defender and seeks to charge an arm and a leg for entry to London
regards
James

Re: Towing to GRR

I thought I had already specifically offered to tow Gladys up to Docklands, but here is the offer, repeated!

James is right! Whatever you do to avoid Mr Khan he will find a way to “do the right thing for his parishioners”!
From August even I cannot avoid his £12:50  ( plus £18:00 if I stray into the congestion zone). It is getting to be a definite consideration whenever considering doing anything in London!

https://lruc.content.tfl.gov.uk/guide-to-ulez-expansion-2023.pdf

See map on p5