Trailer Trauma

Steve Woods
All,

Please note :

Single Galley trailer needs new jockey clamp - Snapped off ? Removed to enable use in boat park on table.

Double galley trailer jockey now too bent to clear the ground when towing , Temporarily replaced to enable moving unhitched. I am goi f to trailer tek this week .

Les, lets have a look before committee meeting tomorrow.

Re: Trailer Trauma

Les Goodall
Hi Steve .
I am in London at the moment and won’t be back for the meeting,I am around this week and will take a look then.
Apologies can’t make the meet.

Re: Trailer Trauma

Les,

New Gear on my Dorstep.

Re: Trailer Trauma

Les Goodall
Hi Steve ,
Well done mate, I will do ASAP, tied up with the Giglers this weekend and us Sunday so it will be next week I might pick the bits up from your doorstep.