Trailer removal Friday March 15, 9am

Re: Trailer removal Friday March 15, 9am

michael
Nigel, thanks we are all covered for towing and parking. Michael

Re: Trailer removal Friday March 15, 9am

Mike Ballard, yes thank you for offer to help with trailers. Michael

Re: SINK visit by EA...

Frances, Marilyn has offered to have a couple in her driveway so do not think we will need your drive but Mark your help moving trailers would still be appreciated.
Michael

Re: Trailer removal Friday March 15, 9am

Thank you all for your help this morning.
Marilyn is kindly housing 3 trailers until Mike G moves the double to Colin’s house.
Sue and Peter have the Celtic and Vernon a Claydon trailer.
The boat park does look a bit muddy but trailer and junk free.
Michael
12