Trailer removal Friday March 15, 9am

michael
We need to remove all 5 of our trailers from the boat park on Friday
March 15 at 9am. This is to make the site easier for the EA team to
inspect for Richard the land owner.
I would like volunteers to take a trailer home, for approximately 1
week, depending on the weather.
If you have room please post, thanks.
I can take one, that is all the room I have in my driveway.
Michael

Re: Trailer removal Friday March 15, 9am

Phil Hill
I’m sorry but I don’t have room to store a trailer but I can help towing if required, I have an appointment at 9.30 on 15th but could be there for 10.15 if needed.

Re: Trailer removal Friday March 15, 9am

Tom Bennett
I can take a small trailer if it can be delivered.

Re: Trailer removal Friday March 15, 9am

Obviously, I can’t take a trailer or hold on to one at all, but I’m very willing to come down on March 15th to help out pushing them and hitching them up etc. So just shout if the extra hands are needed.

Re: Trailer removal Friday March 15, 9am

Mike Ballard
Morning Michael. Similar to Matt, I haven’t got a tow bar or the space to store a trailer but am happy to be there on the day to assist in moving and hitching up the trailers, if required. Regards, Mike

Re: Trailer removal Friday March 15, 9am

We can take a trailer up to 6m length, in front garden,  but have no towbar,  so we're very happy to receive it if someone else can tow it over.... Mark is happy to help 9am at Boatpark

Re: Trailer removal Friday March 15, 9am

Pam P
Ditto Frances's comments re someone towing, I can  keep a 6m in my drive.  Am Horndean Road, Emsworth.

Re: Trailer removal Friday March 15, 9am

I am probably going to be in London that day, but am willing to tow trailers to x y and z, and also probably take one of them home - though it may have to be parked on the roadside outside the house. Obviously this collection would need to be earlier in the week, - perhaps whenever the weekly row is organised to get help in  manoeuvring the trailers. Alternately helpers load/move trailer on Friday to some holding point, and I pick up and tow on Saturday.
   If the “tow home” item were to be Mabel sat on top of her own trailer then that would be an ideal opportunity for me to give her a spring clean and give her cover a jet wash!
I’ll phone or email you re some other ideas Michael.

Re: Trailer removal Friday March 15, 9am

If necessary, we could plonk a trailer on our front lawn for a limited period but have no tow bar and regret not available that Friday morning but we are around on Thursday, Fri afternoon or at weekend if that could work for a tower and tides.

Re: Trailer removal Friday March 15, 9am

Vernon Seddon
I have room for a trailer but no tow bar like others.

Re: Trailer removal Friday March 15, 9am

I have room for a few if parked tidily.

Re: Trailer removal Friday March 15, 9am

Thank you all for your offers, please post to confirm.
Galley trailer to Colin towed by Mike G
Celtic trailer towed and stored by Sue L
Claydon trailer towed by me stored at Vernon
Claydon trailer towed by me stored at Mark and Francis
Tiefi trailer walked to Marilyn
Michael

Re: Trailer removal Friday March 15, 9am

Vernon Seddon
That is fine with me Michael, I might not be able to come up to help load as I have my granddaughter but I will be at home to receive the trailer and help push it up the drive.
Vernon

Re: Trailer removal Friday March 15, 9am

That is fine by us. See you on Friday.  Sue

SINK visit by EA...

Michael Gilbert
Richard advised me today, that this been revised to Wednesday 20th March... and requested NO activity on the site that day!

FYI I have moved the Salter Skiffs into my garden...

Mike

Re: SINK visit by EA...

michael
Thanks for the update

Re: SINK visit by EA...

Frances
Yes just confirming here, we're happy to have Clayton t trailer towed by you to our front garden.  Mark will be at boat park to help move things on Friday

Re: Trailer removal Friday March 15, 9am

Mike Ballard
Hi Michael, will it still be helpful for me to come up on Friday to help move everything around?

Re: Trailer removal Friday March 15, 9am

Phil, thanks for the offer but I think we will be OK without you.
Michael

Re: Trailer removal Friday March 15, 9am

Pam, thank you but Marilyn has offered to take a couple so we are good for driveways.
Michael
12