Training in Bembridge Saturday 19th at 0800

Training in Bembridge Saturday 19th at 0800

The training session last Saturday was very successful (having perfect weather always helps!) so next Saturday we will repeat the exercise. If you are interested, please post below!

Re: Training in Bembridge Saturday 19th at 0800

Timp
Chris yes please

Re: Training in Bembridge Saturday 19th at 0800

Elaine
Yes please Chris - thanks

Re: Training in Bembridge Saturday 19th at 0800

Sorry, but the forecast is fairly nasty and we haven't got enough for a galley, so the session is off. Next week, I hope.