Training row Sunday 14th 11:30 am

Claire Tomlinson
The Itchnor ladies crew would like to use Swear Deep on Sunday 14th at 11:30 weather permitting!
Crew
Rachel
Karen
Lynn
Heather
Claire

Re: Training row Sunday 14th 11:30 am

Matt O’Neill
Hi Claire and all,
I see you have a full crew for this training row, which is great!
But should you get any last moment drop outs, please think of me, as I need as much training as I can get at mo. I’ve not been in a boat for nearly 3 months, and am with the men’s crew on the Itchenor race day….could do with as much training as possible, if any going please!!
Thanks, Matt

Re: Training row Sunday 14th 11:30 am

Mike Lowery
Put me down please