Training sessions at Northney Sunday 29th CANCELLED

Training sessions at Northney Sunday 29th CANCELLED

No open rowing is scheduled for Sunday because the tides are wrong, so I will tow a galley round to Northney for Hamble training starting at about 09.00.
Several people are out with the gigs, so what would be the best times for the Men's, Women's and Mixed squads? Please post with preferred times - I would suggest an hour for each squad.

RE: Training sessions at Northney Sunday 29th

Jenny

I would prefer 9am
Thanks Jenny

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC] wrote ----

No open rowing is scheduled for Sunday because the tides are wrong, so I will tow a galley round to Northney for Hamble training starting at about 09.00.
Several people are out with the gigs, so what would be the best times for the Men's, Women's and Mixed squads? Please post with preferred times - I would suggest an hour for each squad.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Training-sessions-at-Northney-Sunday-29th-tp3499.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters RC, email ml-node+[hidden email]

Re: Training sessions at Northney Sunday 29th

Jackie Tutt
Hi Chris
I am in a gig until 9.30 but would like to join after if that works for anyone else
Kr
Jackie

Re: Training sessions at Northney Sunday 29th

Hi Chris.
After 9.30 would suit me.
Ta Les.

Re: Training sessions at Northney Sunday 29th

Hi Chris, after 9:30 would suit us too please ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Training sessions at Northney Sunday 29th

Happy to row at whatever time suits as long as it is not too early!

Re: Training sessions at Northney Sunday 29th

alison kidd
Sorry Chris, can't make training session on Sunday morning as working. Good news re the Magna Carta  weekend - looking forward to that.

Alison

Re: Training sessions at Northney Sunday 29th

Katy
Annika, Claudia and myself are able to come for midday,   We are very excited.

Re: Training sessions at Northney Sunday 29th starting 10am

The Hamble River Raid training session will start at 09.30 with as many as possible meeting at the boat park to hook a galley and 15 Seconds onto the back of my car (not at the same time, however). We will then launch at Northney (north slipway) at around 10.00 and take the galley out for a spin. The juniors will be going out sculling at about 12.00 (after competing in a duathlon - these girls are amazing). Anyone else who wants to practice their sculling is welcome to use 15 Seconds also.

Re: Training sessions at Northney Sunday 29th

Sorry Chris, Cheryl bin quite poorly all week with sinus infection that's got worse so not well enough to row tomorrow. Both she and I would love to be in Hamble River Raid but have to use common sense. I need to stay at home with her. We hope to get a place by rowing whenever and as much as we can. Taken Cheryl to docs Monday, hoping she's ok for Tuesday row, she's quite determined. All the best ~ Ron

Re: Training sessions at Northney Sunday 29th

Debbie B
Hi Chris,
yes please for me.
Gig training for the Ladies is due to finish at 09.30 and so Jackie and I will hop out of the gigs and into a galley...weather permitting !

Re: Training sessions at Northney Sunday 29th

I'm very sorry to hear that, Ron. Cheryl - best wishes and get well soon.

Re: Training sessions at Northney Sunday 29th starting 10am

What was I thinking? I've just had a look at the weather forecast and the winds are F6/8 and it is going to rain all day. So I'm going to stay at home in front of a nice fire and I advise all of you to do the same.

Re: Training sessions at Northney Sunday 29th starting 10am

Jenny

Lol I just saw weather forecast and thought the same.
See you soon for training
Jenny

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC] wrote ----

What was I thinking? I've just had a look at the weather forecast and the winds are F6/8 and it is going to rain all day. So I'm going to stay at home in front of a nice fire and I advise all of you to do the same.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Training-sessions-at-Northney-Sunday-29th-CANCELLED-tp3499p3545.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters RC, email ml-node+[hidden email]

Re: Training sessions at Northney Sunday 29th CANCELLED

Noted. Thanks Chris - god call! Marion

Re: Training sessions at Northney Sunday 29th CANCELLED

Daphne Berry
Marion - I know its the Lord's day today and all that but I doubt it, unless Chris Partridge has got a sudden promotion.

Re: Training sessions at Northney Sunday 29th CANCELLED

What God had in mind for today:

Re: Training sessions at Northney Sunday 29th CANCELLED

Daphne Berry
Yes Dad and Mum have each done their quota of 1.5 hours in the gigs this morning . The 'returns' were diificult in this wind .....