Transport to GRR

Richard Harrison
Hi
I have booked a 53 seater coach to transport us up to and back from the GRR on September 27th.  If you would like a place then please either send me a cheque or give me cash - sadly places cannot be booked without payment.  The cost is £25 for adults and £15 for under 18's.  Please make cheques payable to 'Richard Harrison' and send them to me at 28 First Avenue, Denvilles, Havant, PO9 2QN.
PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THE FORUM IF YOU WANT A PLACE.  At this stage I am only taking bookings from those rowing and I will open the coach up to non rowers in early September if there are any places still available.  Please can you book by 31 August as there are possibly more people taking part this year and I would like to make sure that everyone has a place who needs one.  If you do not book by 31st August I cannot guarantee you a place on the coach
cheers
Richard
PS my email address for any questions is rcrisph@hotmail.com or phone 07746198661

Re: Transport to GRR

Hi Richard, please could you send me your account number and sort code so that I can pay by BACS transfer?

Rachel

On 29 July 2014 13:50, Richard Harrison [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]
PS my email address for any questions is [hidden email] or phone 07746198661

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Transport-to-GRR-tp1841.html

Re: Transport to GRR

Grahaml
Richard can I have the bank details to pay you direct?
Graham

Sent from my iPad