Trophies from Tudor race last year

Hi,
    I have received this message from John at Tudor. Could someone who was there last year volunteer to find them and bring them please?

   Hi Rachel I have got Langstone Cutters listed as having won two trophies at the Tudor Challenge last year. One for the fastest Clayton Skiff and one for the Fastest Solent Galley.

Can you please make sure that your crews bring these with them on the 3rd August.

Re: Trophies from Tudor race last year

Vernon Seddon
I have the ‘coffee cup’ and will bring that along.

Re: Trophies from Tudor race last year

Mo Evans
I have First Solent Galley - will bring it on 3rd

Re: Trophies from Tudor race last year

Perfect thank you both