Tudor Challenge 19th August

Re: Tudor Challenge 19th August

Marion
Would be interested in competing in this race again but it sounds like it is now only GRR teams? Marion x

Re: Tudor Challenge 19th August

Hi Marion. There is definitely no intention to exclude anyone or make this just GRR crews although I'm perfectly happy for groups to sign up. With the restriction of 5 people per boat we are limited to 25 people.

Re: Tudor Challenge 19th August

Alan Harding
Hi Rachel,

Can we enter a (revised, 5 only) Lady crew please.

Alan (me)
Mo E
John Child
Peter Loveridge
Sue W

Thanks

Al

Re: Tudor Challenge 19th August

Hi all,
     So we have 25 places and 25 people signed up so I think the crews are ....

Gladys
Mark
Vernon
Nigel
Phil
Keith

Mabel
Steve
Chris
Matt
Martin
Colin

Sweare Deep
Claire T
Heather
Jo K
Ally
Lynn M

Sallyport
Sue L
Mike B
Liz W
Joan
Marion

Langstone Lady
Alan H
Mo
John C
Peter L
Sue W

Millie
Dave
Jenny

Re: Tudor Challenge 19th August

Hi Rachel,
Sorry, but one slight change from us (Mable crew)…
Colin can now make the date, and as he’s part of our GRR crew and we can only have 5, it makes sense to have him in the boat instead of Mark.
That said we’d like to keep Mark on standby if that’s ok, just in case Steve’s shoulder isn’t up for it nearer the date…I have texted Mark directly to explain/ask and I’m sure he’ll be fine and understanding of it.
Hope that all makes sense
Thanks, Matt

Re: Tudor Challenge 19th August

Dave M
Hi Rachel

Could myself and Jenny please row a Teifi for this event (thus allowing Mark to move back into Gladys)? We will then see if we can find somebody who will be willing to cox.

Thanks

Dave

Re: Tudor Challenge 19th August

Changes made thanks all

Re: Tudor Challenge 19th August

Dave M
Many thanks Rachel

Re: Tudor Challenge 19th August

Thanks Rachel

Re: Tudor Challenge 19th August

KeithY
Sorry been away.
As the team have said I am available and keen

Re: Tudor Challenge 19th August

I'll be cox for Dave and Jenny in the Teifi

Re: Tudor Challenge 19th August

Perfect thanks Frances
12