Tudor Challenge - 3rd August - please post asap as entries are limited!

Re: Tudor Challenge - 3rd August - please post asap as entries are limited!

Pete Reed
Hope I'm not too late but love to do this if possible
Thanks
Pete

Re: Tudor Challenge - 3rd August - please post asap as entries are limited!

Greg Spencer
Yes please Rachel if space - Greg

Re: Tudor Challenge - 3rd August - please post asap as entries are limited!

The website link is just for information there is no need to post on Tudor website I have entered our boats. Apologies for the confusion!

Re: Tudor Challenge - 3rd August - please post asap as entries are limited!

shahnaz
Me please if possible

Re: Tudor Challenge - 3rd August - please post asap as entries are limited!

Chris Murray
Hi Rachel - I'm a bit late but I'm up for it if there's space. Cheers, Chris
12