Tudor Challenge - 3rd August - please post asap as entries are limited!

Tudor Challenge - 3rd August - please post asap as entries are limited!

Hi all

The next event on our calendar this year is the Tudor Challenge on 3rd August. This is a 10 mile race hosted by Tudor rowing club from their lovely clubhouse. Last year was over a shortened course due to very windy conditions but was a great event enjoyed by everyone who attended.

They have set up a website for this year's event

https://tudorchallenge.com/

Please take a look and sign up if you are interested in taking part

Due to the popularity of this event we need to get our entries in quickly so please could you respond as soon as possible.

No need to post on Tudor website I have entered our boats

Thank you!

Re: Tudor Challenge - 3rd August - please post asap as entries are limited!

I may be sailing so please request maybe .

Update NOT sailing so yes please , cox or strong race crew .

Re: Tudor Challenge - 3rd August - please post asap as entries are limited!

Alison b
I would like to take part please.  Do I need to sign up on their
website as well ?

Re: Tudor Challenge - 3rd August - please post asap as entries are limited!

Chris Waterworth
Yes please, Chris W.

Re: Tudor Challenge - 3rd August - please post asap as entries are limited!

Alan Harding
Yes please.

Thanks,

Al

Re: Tudor Challenge - 3rd August - please post asap as entries are limited!

Alison b
Coleen S would like to take part. She is unable to access the forum and is a member.

Re: Tudor Challenge - 3rd August - please post asap as entries are limited!

Coleen Smith
Hi Rachel, I've just got on this forum and sorry I've alteady registered my interest to do this again with LPGC
Coleen x

Re: Tudor Challenge - 3rd August - please post asap as entries are limited!

Chris Waterworth
I’m new to this but, same question as Alison, do we need to sign up individually on Tudor website form? If so what boat type do I add.

Re: Tudor Challenge - 3rd August - please post asap as entries are limited!

Rich Beard
Yes please

Re: Tudor Challenge - 3rd August - please post asap as entries are limited!

Jo Beardsall
Yes please Jo

Re: Tudor Challenge - 3rd August - please post asap as entries are limited!

Steve F
Yes please for Ally

Re: Tudor Challenge - 3rd August - please post asap as entries are limited!

Gill
Is there a list for the strong row crew

Re: Tudor Challenge - 3rd August - please post asap as entries are limited!

Yes please,

Re: Tudor Challenge - 3rd August - please post asap as entries are limited!

Susan Wagg
Yes please Rachel

Re: Tudor Challenge - 3rd August - please post asap as entries are limited!

Yes please

Re: Tudor Challenge - 3rd August - please post asap as entries are limited!

Jo Kingsbury
Yes please. I'm interested

Re: Tudor Challenge - 3rd August - please post asap as entries are limited!

Phil P
Yes please
Phil

Re: Tudor Challenge - 3rd August - please post asap as entries are limited!

Rachel,  having asked those planning to enter the grr in Gladys, if they would like to do the Tudor Challenge as a team, the following replied, and so it would be great if we could enter as a team.

Matt yes
Mark yes
Rich  B yes
Phil P yes

We then need one more,  Colin has a advised he is NOT AVAILABLE,  so we would need one other to join us.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Tudor Challenge - 3rd August - please post asap as entries are limited!

Vernon Seddon
Yes please Rachel, happy to join Gladys crew as I am reserve for this crew for the GRR.
Vernon

Re: Tudor Challenge - 3rd August - please post asap as entries are limited!

Yes please for me