Tudor Challenge trophies from last year

Hi all,
      Does anyone know where the three trophies the club won last year are please ? We need to arrange to return them on the day.

Re: Tudor Challenge trophies from last year

Lynn Murray
I think Pete Reed has got one of them.

Re: Tudor Challenge trophies from last year

Pete Reed
I have the trophy for the fastest Solent Galley.
I'm intending to drop it in to Tudor direct within the next week.
Pete

Re: Tudor Challenge trophies from last year

We've got 2 of them,  a coffee cup and saucer,  and a piece of dark wood.
Will bring them along on the day

Re: Tudor Challenge trophies from last year

Perfect all sorted then

Re: Tudor Challenge trophies from last year

Pete Reed
Solent Galley trophy returned today
Pete