Tuesday 10th 6.30pm help needed to load Claydons

Tuesday 10th 6.30pm help needed to load Claydons

Hi all.
       We need to get the Claydons off the water and onto their trailers ready for Hamble. Lets meet at the boat park at 6.30pm on Tuesday to get this done. Probably need about 8 of us. Please post if you can help

Re: Tuesday 10th 6.30pm help needed to load Claydons

Rachel and Tim

Re: Tuesday 10th 6.30pm help needed to load Claydons

john d. pearce
Hi Rachel
I can still make it.
Regards
John D.

Re: Tuesday 10th 6.30pm help needed to load Claydons

Vernon Seddon
I can help

Re: Tuesday 10th 6.30pm help needed to load Claydons

Me too.

Re: Tuesday 10th 6.30pm help needed to load Claydons

So far ...
Rachel
Tim
Geoff
John D
Vernon
Nigel
Karen
John C
Tom B
Mo

Re: Tuesday 10th 6.30pm help needed to load Claydons

Karen Bakovljev
I will be there

Re: Tuesday 10th 6.30pm help needed to load Claydons

Brilliant thanks Karen

Re: Tuesday 10th 6.30pm help needed to load Claydons

John Child
I'll  be there Rachel.

Re: Tuesday 10th 6.30pm help needed to load Claydons

Perfect thank you John

Re: Tuesday 10th 6.30pm help needed to load Claydons

Mo Evans
Me too.

Re: Tuesday 10th 6.30pm help needed to load Claydons

BobbyClayton
I can make it now , so one more !!

Re: Tuesday 10th 6.30pm help needed to load Claydons

BobbyClayton
Hi
Sorry let you down Racheal ,I fill crap so not going to be able to make it tonight hopefully you have enough
Bobby

Re: Tuesday 10th 6.30pm help needed to load Claydons

Barry Scott
Just see the notice - I can come down if needed?

Let me know?

Barry

Re: Tuesday 10th 6.30pm help needed to load Claydons

Thanks Barry I think we are OK.

Re: Tuesday 10th 6.30pm help needed to load Claydons

No worries Bobby get better soon

Re: Tuesday 10th 6.30pm help needed to load Claydons

Thanks everyone, Claydons loaded and Double trailer turned round ready.