Tuesday 21st row

Christine
So for a Tuesday 21/07/15 row we will meet at 13.45pm.  So far we have Marylin, Frances and Andy M. and me.  So who else wants to make 5 for a galley, or more if you cannot make Wednesday or want to do both days.  Tuesday row will probably a bit shorter than Wednesdays, we can have a mutual agreement to where and how far presently.

Re: Tuesday 21st row

Andy Mac
Hi Christine

If there is no further interest in the Tuesday row and we are stuck on four, I can switch back to Wednesday if that helps which would enable you guys to take a Teifi out.

The downside of that, is that if I row on Wednesday I will have to drop out of the Thursday Southsea parade of sail outing, as we currently have a lot of work on. Sadly, not enough time to do all three this week and I can always go down to Southsea on Saturday and Sunday which are actual race days.

No hurry, but if there are no further takers by this evening, I will happily switch back to Wednesday.
Thanks, Best

Re: Tuesday 21st row

As we are only four for Tuesday, I will drop out so Andy can row. See you Wednesday, Marilyn .

Re: Tuesday 21st row

No please carry on with the Tuesday row without me Marilyn.

I have re scheduled much of our working week for tomorrow since my early afternoon post.

Since I last posted, two large air freight jobs have been confirmed which I will have to work on during Tomorrow and bunking off for 5 hours will not be easy, if at all possible.

Thanks, Best
Andy
Have a good one. Weather looking good, and quite breezy.
Seal spotting off Thorney me thinks.

Re: Tuesday 21st row

Hi guys
I transfered work engagements after my mid afternoon post so that you three could enjoy a row in a Teifi or similar.
Carry on without me and I will hope that there is a space for me Wednesday.
Best

Re: Tuesday 21st row

Ok Andy see you Wednesday.

Re: Tuesday 21st row