Tuesday row 21st

Hi All Nigel is down as coordinator for this week.  I'm just trying to sort my diary and find I'm free on Tuesday, so could I suggest a row starting at around 12.45pm ( I think!) on Tuesday.  The weather looks good for Wednesday too so maybe for some both days.

Re: Weeks row 20-24th

ron and cheryl
Hi Christine,
I phoned Nigel about half an hour ago to see what was going on. He was not aware that he was down for this weeks row, was grateful of the reminder and is going to deal when he gets back from boat park work later. Cheryl and I will be happy to row whenever. All the best ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Weeks row 20-24th

Jackie Tutt
Hi Christine
I would love to row either day so will keep my eyes peeled for confirmation
Many thanks
Jackie

Re: Weeks row 20-24th

Hi Christine, I can't row at the mo but would love to get out so am happy to cox either day

Re: Weeks row 20-24th

HOW ABOUT TWO for the price of one!  I don't see why we can't have a row on both days+++
           If I may suggest a very slightly earlier start on Tuesday - say 12-15 we may find launching easier as it is a 5.0 metre tide (with a range of 4.5 metres!) and with an easterly, force 3, wind the waves will be slopping us onto the footpath if we're not careful.
If you want the later start because of other arrangements I'm quite happy either way.

I'll post a Wednesday row as a separate post, and suggest that Tuesday's row is kept on this thread.
 (Could you modify your thread title to reflect that, please Christine?)

Re: Weeks row 20-24th

Christine/Nigel, I cannot make a Wednesday Row Tuesday would be good. Cheers

Re: Weeks row 20-24th

Hi Christine I would like to come and cox tomorrow ( Tues) could you confirm start time please?

Re: Weeks row 20-24th

not sure what day I am putting my name to !! is it Tuesday or Wednesday ?  if it Tuesday  would I make the 8th rower, hope all will become clear. Marilyn .

Re: Weeks row 20-24th

Really sorry to mess around but my presence is required elsewhere tomorrow so I'm not allowed out to play :-(

Re: Weeks row 20-24th

Geoff
Tide is unlikely to reach its prediction due to wind direction and high pressure. It has failed to reach prediction last two days.
I'm up for row on Wednesday. Geoff

Re: Weeks row 20-24th

Jenny

Hi Nigel
I've just swapped day off so would like to join Tuesday row.
Thanks
Jenny

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Nigel [via Langstone Cutters RC] wrote ----

HOW ABOUT TWO for the price of one!  I don't see why we can't have a row on both days+++
           If I may suggest a very slightly earlier start on Tuesday - say 12-15 we may find launching easier as it is a 5.0 metre tide (with a range of 4.5 metres!) and with an easterly, force 3, wind the waves will be slopping us onto the footpath if we're not careful.
If you want the later start because of other arrangements I'm quite happy either way.

I'll post a Wednesday row as a separate post, and suggest that Tuesday's row is kept on this thread.
 (Could you modify your thread title to reflect that, please Christine?)

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Weeks-row-20-24th-tp3779p3793.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters RC, email ml-node+[hidden email]

Re: Weeks row 20-24th

Jackie Tutt
Hi Christine
Sorry cannot make Tuesday any longer as I am required over the other side to get some boats out due to low tide tonight!
May see if I can do Wednesday if I can I will post on Nigel's string.
Sorry to mess you about
kr
Jackie

Re: Tuesday row 21st

So this is the Tuesday row, we will meet at 12.15pm and head to a destination and back that Nigel and the rest of us can decide tomorrow. I think it will be a row and then a food/drink stop as it's short notice to do anything else. All comers welcome.
Then if you cannot do Tuesday you can go Wednesday or do both. As it's such great weather.

Re: Tuesday row 21st

Sorry Nigel/ Christine,
I can,t stop sneezing, feel a bit rough, so will pull out of rowing , Marilyn.

Re: Tuesday row 21st

I'd like to come too, please

Re: Tuesday row 21st

Another ordinary day in paradise...

Re: Tuesday row 21st

Mike Gilbert

For some not so perfect!

On 21 Apr 2015 17:56, "Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Another ordinary day in paradise...

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Tuesday-row-21st-tp3779p3824.html

DSC_0123.JPG (5M) Download Attachment