Tuesday row 9.30 start anyone? Destination Marker / Emsworth

Tuesday row 9.30 start anyone? Destination Marker / Emsworth

Light winds are forecasted and it should be mainly dry.
Start 9.30 am
Back by 12.30
Destination can be Langstone or Chichester harbours.
01903 883914
07407 734609
Best

Re: Tuesday row 9.30 start anyone?

Dee
I'll be there Andy

Re: Tuesday row 9.30 start anyone?

Andy Mac
Excellent.
See you in the morning Dee.
If I'm a couple of minutes late, I'm ploughing through the traffic round Chichester.
Anybody else fancy a nice relaxing row?

Re: Tuesday row 9.30 start anyone?

Dee
Okey dokey

Re: Tuesday row 9.30 start anyone? Destination Marker / Emsworth

Thanks Dee & Steve for a very enjoyable row.

A perfect combination of ideal weather conditions and good company.

Best
Andy