Tuesday row moved to Friday

Pete Reed
This post was updated on .
High tide is 13:09 at 4.57m so a lunchtime picnic would be good.
Bring your own food and drink or something to share.

The weather is changeable but hopefully looks good for Tuesday.

Probably South Westerlies so a trip down Langstone harbour to the Ferry Boat area with cafe or pub if preferred.

Please sign up in the usual way

Pete

Re: Tuesday row for picnic - meet 11.30

Karen Bakovljev
Love to join you for picnic

Re: Tuesday row for picnic - meet 11.30

Pam P
Yes please - my first Cutters Expedition. How exciting! Pam the newbie.

Re: Tuesday row for picnic - meet 11.30

John Child
Yes please Pete, the pub/cafe option sounds good to me.

Re: Tuesday row for picnic - meet 11.30

Steph Savill
Yes please Pete
Steph

Re: Tuesday row for picnic - meet 11.30

RichardH
Hi Pete

GRR team Sallyport (Myself, Mike Ballard, Sue McCarthy, Anne and Julie Austin) are having a GRR practice on Tuesday, so please can we join your row in Sallyport.  If needed we are happy to take a 6th person if it helps with numbers on your row.

Many thanks

Re: Tuesday row for picnic - meet 11.30

Pete Reed
That's great Richard.
It will be good to see you out there
Pete

Re: Tuesday row for picnic - meet 11.30

May I add my name to the list, please.

Re: Tuesday row for picnic - meet 11.30

Julie A
Hi, yes for Claire Bodington, she doesn't have access to forum yet

Re: Tuesday row for picnic - meet 11.30

Andy Biltcliffe
I thought Chris Murray was going to put his and my name down? Anyway if possible please could In get my first row in?

many thanks

Re: Tuesday row for picnic - meet 11.30

Pete Reed
Certainly can Andy
Look forward to seeing you there
Pete

Re: Tuesday row for picnic - meet 11.30

Chris Murray
Yes please Pete. Thanks Chris

Re: Tuesday row for picnic - meet 11.30

Yes please. Marilyn

Re: Tuesday row for picnic - meet 11.30

Mark Taylor
Pete,  please can I put myself down for this row.  Also,  Les May, one of our new members would like to join us.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Tuesday row for picnic - meet 11.30

Andy Biltcliffe
Pete,

Many thanks, let's hope the weather is OK. Chris told me that he gets emails about any Nabble updates, I don't seem to get anything; have I missed out on some setting in the system somewhere?

Re: Tuesday row for picnic - meet 11.30

Les May
Looking like rain but keen to have a first go following the taster session. Looks like I can now post to the forum. Thanks all who helped. Les.

Re: Tuesday row for picnic - meet 11.30

Pete Reed
Sorry All but the weather looks awful for tomorrow.
High likelihood of rain and quite strong winds so not ideal for rowing or a picnic.
I am postponing the row to Friday so will make a new thread for then.
Hopefully you will all be able to make the switch.
Pete

Re: Tuesday row for picnic - meet 11.30

John Child
Good thinking Pete!!!