Turning Sallyport ready for varnishing - Thurs 12th 9.30

Turning Sallyport ready for varnishing - Thurs 12th 9.30

Hi all, we are hoping to get enough people to turn Sallyport on Thursday morning. We need at about 10 of us . The idea is to meet at The Ship at 9.30 and get everyone into two vehicles to travel to Southsea. There is a nice cafe just down the road where we could celeberare with breakfast or coffee and cake afterwards. Please post if you can help and let me know if you fancy the cafe so we can sort out transport.

Thanks as always!

Re: Turning Sallyport ready for varnishing - Thurs 12th 9.30

michael
Lesley and I will be at the Ship, now there is a promise of coffee and cake I am sure you will get a full crew.
Michael

Re: Turning Sallyport ready for varnishing - Thurs 12th 9.30

Pete Reed
Hi Rachel

I should be able to be there but will make my own way and meet you there.

Pete

Re: Turning Sallyport ready for varnishing - Thurs 12th 9.30

john d. pearce
Hi Rachel
Put me down to include cafe.
John D.

Re: Turning Sallyport ready for varnishing - Thurs 12th 9.30

Karen Bakovljev
I can make it but will make my own way.

Re: Turning Sallyport ready for varnishing - Thurs 12th 9.30

See you at the ship at 09:30, if only to investigate what kinds of cake?

Re: Turning Sallyport ready for varnishing - Thurs 12th 9.30

Peter and I will be at the Ship on Thursday. Cafe would be good.

Re: Turning Sallyport ready for varnishing - Thurs 12th 9.30

JaneDavy
Yes for me - will be at the ship xx

Re: Turning Sallyport ready for varnishing - Thurs 12th 9.30

Alan Harding
Hi,

Yes I can help and breakfast / cafe sounds good too!

Regards,

al

Re: Turning Sallyport ready for varnishing - Thurs 12th 9.30

Mike Ballard
I can be there and I’ll meet you there

Re: Turning Sallyport ready for varnishing - Thurs 12th 9.30

As you have more than 10, Peter has a meeting so will not be there but I will.

Re: Turning Sallyport ready for varnishing - Thurs 12th 9.30

michael
Stuck in island traffic, if we are too late we’ll meet you in Southsea.