UPDATE PLEASE READ!!….November 5th, 4.30pm The Ship Inn… You are all invited!!

UPDATE PLEASE READ!!….November 5th, 4.30pm The Ship Inn… You are all invited!!

UPDATE:

We have a table booked for 16 people, however this is out in the marquee. There are heaters, but please wrap up warm as the inside of the pub is fully booked.

Also a change of time. Barbecue and live music both start at 4:30pm (not 5pm as originally posted) near where we are sitting, with fireworks around 7ish.
May I suggest we all meet around 4-4:15pm to get our seats sorted before it all starts.
If anyone else wishes to join us, it is now standing room only in the marquee, but I’m sure we’ll all swap seats etc. to accommodate us all.
Thanks.

Dear all,

Having spent a bit of unexpected time there this morning, a few of us (Colin, Caroline, Lina, Lesley and myself), have decided to start a table at The Ship Inn on Sunday November 5th at 4.30pm for their annual spectacular fireworks display…and you’re all welcome to join us. We are billing this as a family night out.

For those who have not been before, the pub put on a spectacular display out on a barge in the harbour and this year are spending over £3000 on fireworks so should be amazing!! As well as this, there will be live music and a barbecue as well.

I AM NOT taking food orders etc. etc. that will be down to yourselves to choose/pay on the night.
This is just a shout out to get an idea of numbers so we can book a table(s) big enough to accommodate us all.
I will need to know an exact number by the end of play Tuesday (31st) please, before the pub gets too booked up!!

Anyone who came to the Trafalgar Night at the pub last Wednesday can testify to the good food, brilliant service and of course, the amazing company of all the Langstone Cutters….

So, come one, come all.
Bring your partners, bring your Grannies, bring your friends (who want to row), bring your dogs, bring your kids….but please, just let me have your numbers by end of play Tuesday!!

Thanks all

Re: November 5th, The Ship Inn… You are all invited!!

Yes please Matt for Tim and I

Re: November 5th, 5pm The Ship Inn… You are all invited!!

Pam P
Yes please for me Matt.

Re: November 5th, 5pm The Ship Inn… You are all invited!!

Dave & Josie
Yes please Matt for myself and Dave!

Re: November 5th, 5pm The Ship Inn… You are all invited!!

Colin McPhee

Please can Caroline and I go

Cheers C

Re: November 5th, 5pm The Ship Inn… You are all invited!!

Matt O’Neill
….always handy when the chairman reads the posts throughly!! 🤣🤣🙈🙈

Re: November 5th, 5pm The Ship Inn… You are all invited!!

Jenny Myles
Yes please for Jenny and Dave.

Re: November 5th, 5pm The Ship Inn… You are all invited!!

Yes please. I would like to join you all 😁 Marion x

Re: November 5th, 5pm The Ship Inn… You are all invited!!

Lynn Murray
Can you add me and Chris please

Re: UPDATE PLEASE READ!!….November 5th, 5pm The Ship Inn… You are all invited!!

Yes please Matt

Re: UPDATE PLEASE READ!!….November 5th, 5pm The Ship Inn… You are all invited!!

Looking forward to joining you all but afraid I am unlikely to get there at the earlier time. Should be able to get there a bit before - I will do my best but will be grateful if someone could save me a seat 🙏🤞 xx

Re: UPDATE PLEASE READ!!….November 5th, 5pm The Ship Inn… You are all invited!!

Matt O’Neill
No worries Marion, we look forward to seeing you when can get there!

Re: UPDATE PLEASE READ!!….November 5th, 4.30pm The Ship Inn… You are all invited!!

Have come down with cold , will watch from my car .

Re: UPDATE PLEASE READ!!….November 5th, 4.30pm The Ship Inn… You are all invited!!

Afraid I am full of bugs and snot too so you won't want me near you! Disappointed to be missing it but for once in my life I am going to be sensible!!!! Have fun guys 😘

Re: UPDATE PLEASE READ!!….November 5th, 4.30pm The Ship Inn… You are all invited!!

I too have a cold and you will want me to stay away!

Re: UPDATE PLEASE READ!!….November 5th, 4.30pm The Ship Inn… You are all invited!!

Matt O’Neill
Shame to hear so many colds around, we are sitting outside should anybody wish to join us

Thanks for organising the table tonight Matt - it's a good job you'd booked it. I don't think I've seen so many people in one place since I was last at a football match!

Re: UPDATE PLEASE READ!!….November 5th, 4.30pm The Ship Inn… You are all invited!!

Dave & Josie
Yes thanks Matt, there were cars just abandoned everywhere when we left! People were still pouring in!!

Re: UPDATE PLEASE READ!!….November 5th, 4.30pm The Ship Inn… You are all invited!!

Thanks all for coming and making it a really nice night. Lovely to see you all, and even though we didn’t get much in the way of food, the fireworks were really great!!

Look forward to seeing you all soon.

Re: UPDATE PLEASE READ!!….November 5th, 4.30pm The Ship Inn… You are all invited!!

Pam P
I got chips Matt, that's the main thing. They were excellent.