URGENT Boat Park landscaping ? All Hands

Re: URGENT Boat Park landscaping ? All Hands

Andy Mac
And Hazel

Re: URGENT Boat Park landscaping ? All Hands

Hi Guys,

Very happy to hear how hard you have all been working today, but taking into accounting that I was the first to respond to Steve's rallying cry, I would have at least appreciated a phone call to tell me not to travel today.

I walked away from two very important air freight projects at 2.30 and endured a very slow fifty minute drive from Arundel.

To arrive at Langstone at 3.20 and to be told that there is nothing for me to do, was in my view a very poor show.

I took the trouble of collecting bags from a storage container, driving back and forth for two and a half hours and burning a tenners worth of fuel.

I did stress when volunteering that I would be travelling froim Arundel and taking time off work to help out.

A single phone call or text would have saved me a completely wasted journey.

Re: URGENT Boat Park landscaping ? All Hands

Andy, sorry that did not work out , thank you for your enthusiasm and support.

Tomorrow I will be there 9:30 for a row with Barry and any others? and then back to help Nigel for a few hours. All help would be appreciated .... Today many hands made light work.

Thank you Mike and Victotia for the refreshments.

Cheers

Steve

Re: URGENT Boat Park landscaping ? All Hands

Steve Woods
Please see Mountain Hath Moveth post and liease with Nigel to help with final seeding and dressing.

Many Thanks

Steve