URGENT, I HATE TO NAME AND SHAME, BUT….. (Trafalgar Night meals)

URGENT, I HATE TO NAME AND SHAME, BUT….. (Trafalgar Night meals)

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: URGENT, I HATE TO NAME AND SHAME, BUT….. (Trafalgar Night meals)

michael
I think Geoff is innocent

Re: URGENT, I HATE TO NAME AND SHAME, BUT….. (Trafalgar Night meals)

Matt O’Neill
Thanks Michael,
I totally forgot Geoff answered it to the wrong posting!! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Re: URGENT, I HATE TO NAME AND SHAME, BUT….. (Trafalgar Night meals)

Thanks for yours too Steve and Ally, just waiting on Dave and Jenny now please.
Thank you.

Re: URGENT, I HATE TO NAME AND SHAME, BUT….. (Trafalgar Night meals)

Jenny Myles
Meat for Jenny
Veggie for Dave
Thank you

Re: URGENT, I HATE TO NAME AND SHAME, BUT….. (Trafalgar Night meals)

Thanks guys, all choices sorted now!!