URGENT REQUEST for 4pm tonight…

Matt O’Neill
Hi,
Is there anyone doing the GRR that would like a practice row with the men’s Mable crew at 4pm tonight please.
So sorry, but an urgent problem has come up at work and I’m not going to be able to get there in time.
This is a fast/strong men’s GRR training row, so would be ideally suited for anyone doing the GRR.
Many thanks

Re: URGENT REQUEST for 4pm tonight…

Pete Reed
Hello Matt

Happy to step in even though I'm not doing the GRR.
I will be there unless a GRR person prefers the training.

Pete

Re: URGENT REQUEST for 4pm tonight…

Pete,
You’re a life saver, thank you so much!
I’ve given Paul Bennett (crew captain) your number just in case of any problems, but the plan at mo. is the crew are meeting at 15:50 at the boat park.
Thanks bud - I owe you!!
Matt