Update 1. Wednesday 10th July 13:30 meeting for a row4all2N joy.

Re: Wednesday 10th July 13:30 meeting for a row4all2N joy.

Ella Brown
I’d like to join you on Wednesday, regards Ella 😄

Re: Wednesday 10th July 13:30 meeting for a row4all2N joy.

Sorry to mess you about Nigel, I can't now make this row .

Re: Wednesday 10th July 13:30 meeting for a row4all2N joy.

James Griffin
Yes please but same as John F above
as i think i am no 21!

Re: Wednesday 10th July 13:30 meeting for a row4all2N joy.

Me please

Re: Update in morning of Wednesday 10th July 13:30 meeting for a row4all2N joy.

See amended posting……there will be an UPDATE at 09:00 tomorrow.

Re: Update 1. Wednesday 10th July 13:30 meeting for a row4all2N joy.

Can I join you please , Marilyn

Re: Update 1. Wednesday 10th July 13:30 meeting for a row4all2N joy.

Steph Savill
Hi Nigel

I shall get there early incase traffic bad again like Sunday.
Well hope to get there early it took three quarters of an hour Sunday because of traffic jams in and around Fareham.

If all goes to plan I will get all the boats uncovered as I count 26 rowers.

See you there
Steph

Re: Update 1. Wednesday 10th July 13:30 meeting for a row4all2N joy.

Jackie Harper

Re: Update 1. Wednesday 10th July 13:30 meeting for a row4all2N joy.

Great pics!

One technical point - if you select "float left " and "big size" when posting pictures, they fit nicely on the screen.

Re: Update 1. Wednesday 10th July 13:30 meeting for a row4all2N joy.

Great pictures Jackie!      Really good personal studies of rowers having a good time!

Thanks also for a great tip, Chris. All I need now is “How to stop pix being rotated “……. Viz. Puffin report!

On a more practical note: Please could everyone check they do not have any of the VHF radios in their kit
(Or left on board their boat). There were only 2 radios available from the store yesterday, and at the end of play only ONE was returned to the store. There should be THREE in store. TWO are now missing.

Many thanks.

Re: Update 1. Wednesday 10th July 13:30 meeting for a row4all2N joy.

Vernon Seddon
There was one radio left in Sweare Deep when we uncovered her today.

Re: Update 1. Wednesday 10th July 13:30 meeting for a row4all2N joy.

nigel
Was it number 2,3 or 4? ……just so I can give it a recharge…..q

Re: Update 1. Wednesday 10th July 13:30 meeting for a row4all2N joy.

Vernon Seddon
Not sure Nigel sorry.
12