Update 1. Wednesday 10th July 13:30 meeting for a row4all2N joy.

Update 1. Wednesday 10th July 13:30 meeting for a row4all2N joy.

UPDATE 1 as at 08:50 Wednesday..
Forecasts look OK now, so we will go ahead as  planned.
There will be a little rain at lunchtime but it should be clearing before we start
(bring wet gear just in case).
I haven’t put a crew list here due to lack of some information.
We will adjust my suggestions, if necessary, before we depart.

Early arrivals may help by getting a cover off a Teifi, as we will need it to bring Mabel into shore.

HW is 15:25 and Ht is 4.4m, sunny (YES, I did say sunny) and moderate wind from the SW.
What’s not to like?
 With this wind direction I think the Emsworth watering holes will be attractive, but we will attempt to get as much rowing in as possible, since various events are looming on the horizon.
- so sign up below if you are able to enjoy (probably) the best of this week’s weather!
Bring the right gear, water and sunscreen in anticipation of the results ofxcweather displaying 4 (yes, FOUR) golden sun disks for that day!

Update:-  Trust me to worry about being so optimistic about tomorrow’s row…but some of the forecasts are taking a turn for the worse, with one even forecasting rain on top of a F5/F6 !   [The nice patch that I had hoped for now seems to have transferred itself to Dave’s row on Thursday.]
I shall update this forum thread tomorrow before 09:00, so that those who come from afar don’t make an unnecessary journey.

Re: Wednesday 10th July 13:30 meeting for a row4all2N joy.

Chris Waterworth
Count me in Nigel!

Re: Wednesday 10th July 13:30 meeting for a row4all2N joy.

Mike Ballard
Yes please, Nigel. Thanks, Mike

Re: Wednesday 10th July 13:30 meeting for a row4all2N joy.

Jenny Myles
Yes please for Jenny and Dave

Re: Wednesday 10th July 13:30 meeting for a row4all2N joy.

Kim Macdonald
Yes please Nigel, I’d love to join you all

Kim

Re: Wednesday 10th July 13:30 meeting for a row4all2N joy.

Yes please for Peter.  I can't make it.

Re: Wednesday 10th July 13:30 meeting for a row4all2N joy.

Julie A
I'll join you, thanks Nigel

Re: Wednesday 10th July 13:30 meeting for a row4all2N joy.

Yes please Nigel

Re: Wednesday 10th July 13:30 meeting for a row4all2N joy.

Mo Evans
Yes please Nigel!

Re: Wednesday 10th July 13:30 meeting for a row4all2N joy.

Lynn Murray
Chris and I please Nigel

Re: Wednesday 10th July 13:30 meeting for a row4all2N joy.

john d. pearce
Hi Nigel
Yes please.
John D.

Re: Wednesday 10th July 13:30 meeting for a row4all2N joy.

Ann Carroll
Yes please for me.
Thank you
Ann

Re: Wednesday 10th July 13:30 meeting for a row4all2N joy.

Susan Wagg
Yes please Nigel

Re: Wednesday 10th July 13:30 meeting for a row4all2N joy.

Greg Spencer
Yes please Nigel - Greg

Re: Wednesday 10th July 13:30 meeting for a row4all2N joy.

Pete Reed
With a sales pitch like that how can we refuse!

Yes please for both Maureen and me.

Pete

PS Next you will be selling Langstone Harbour water to Southern Water

Re: Wednesday 10th July 13:30 meeting for a row4all2N joy.

Maureen Porteous
Yes please can I join you, I'm new to the club this will be my third row, but have rowed with another club.  Thank you

Re: Wednesday 10th July 13:30 meeting for a row4all2N joy.

Jackie Harper
Yes please!

Re: Wednesday 10th July 13:30 meeting for a row4all2N joy.

Geoffrey Shilling
See you then Geoff

Re: Wednesday 10th July 13:30 meeting for a row4all2N joy.

Steph Savill
Yes please Nigel

Thanks Steph

Re: Wednesday 10th July 13:30 meeting for a row4all2N joy.

Steve F
Probably over subscribed by if there’s a space I’d like to join you. Steve
12