Urgent! Can anyone help tomorrow (Thursday 8th Sept.) between 4 and 6pm?

Urgent! Can anyone help tomorrow (Thursday 8th Sept.) between 4 and 6pm?

nigel
Tomorrow Urgent! - Can anyone help tomorrow?I need to get Gladys (on her trailer) safely  down the slope outside the boat park whilst the tide is out.
Ideally that would be sometime between 4 and 6 pm. I had help arranged but they can no longer come on Thursday, so could anyone lend a hand for about 10 to 15 minutes, just to safely manhandle the trailer down the slope. After that I can do all that is needed.
If you can help please post here with what time is possible for you, and what is the best time, and I will try and find a best compromise - and then I'll post a meeting time.
I need a minimum of 2, and preferably 3 or 4.
Many thanks if you can help!

Re: Urgent! Can anyone help tomorrow (Thursday 8th Sept.) between 4 and 6pm?

Matt O’Neill
Hi Nigel,
I can be down there to help around 4-4:15ish if that helps at all? Exact time depends on trains.

Re: Urgent! Can anyone help tomorrow (Thursday 8th Sept.) between 4 and 6pm?

Lesley Kent
I can help at 4.30. Michael

Re: Urgent! Can anyone help tomorrow (Thursday 8th Sept.) between 4 and 6pm?

Vernon Seddon
I can help, just let me know what time

Re: Urgent! Can anyone help tomorrow (Thursday 8th Sept.) between 4 and 6pm?

Thanks everyone who has offered.
 May I suggest meeting at 4:30 which would be good for most of us.
We also have an offer from Mark, and possibly one other, so there are more than enough to do it.
(Posting on nabble seems to be a bit of a problem for some at the moment, so I'm not sure if anyone else has replied).
P.S. It is probably going to be wet, so bring a mac and wear non-slip footwear!

Re: Urgent! Can anyone help tomorrow (Thursday 8th Sept.) between 4 and 6pm?

Hi Nigel,
Because I am now helping out all day on Friday, afraid I need to stay at work later this evening now, to get it all done.
It sounds like you have a fair few helpers already though, so afraid I’ll have to leave you to it today, but will be with you all Friday morning. Hope that’s ok.
Matt