Using Bembridge for training row Wed 20th at 3.30

Using Bembridge for training row Wed 20th at 3.30

The Sallyport crew plan to take Bembridge out from the Marina for a training row on Wed 20th at 3.30 for a couple of hours. Hope this is OK with everyone, let me know if not.

Re: Using Bembridge for training row Wed 20th at 3.30

Jenny
Hi Rachel

Let me know if you are short of rowers for your training. I could be around to fill a seat if you need me.

Thanks
Jenny

Re: Using Bembridge for training row Wed 20th at 3.30

Hi Jenny, I'm sorry but the whole crew has turned out so we have 6 already. I would love to row with you again soon, can you make Thurs at 10.30?

Re: Using Bembridge for training row Wed 20th at 3.30

Jenny
Hi Rachel would have done thurs but already said yes to the breakfast row

Sent from Samsung Mobile

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Using-Bembridge-for-training-row-Wed-20th-at-3-30-tp2049p2060.html