Varnishing Sallyport - now Tues, Wed, Thurs afternoons

Re: Varnishing Sallyport

Sue Loveridge
I will need a lift from the Ship on Wednesday please. Sue

Re: Varnishing Sallyport - now Tues, Wed, Thurs afternoons

Wendy and Stephen
Happy to drive Wednesday but haven't a scooby where we are going  or parking, so our passengers must know! 🤔 See you at The Ship 1pm Wednesday  - Stephen and Wendy

Re: Varnishing Sallyport

I will need a lift too.

Re: Varnishing Sallyport

See you at the Ship. Please be patient if I am not exactly on time as I am taking the bus!

Re: Varnishing Sallyport

nigel
I shall bring a car up to the Ship just in case there isn't enough room in other cars, and also so that if Chris is delayed I can wait until he arrives and then take him on to Southsea, (and the others can can go on ahead).

Re: Varnishing Sallyport

I have a car now so can drive to southsea.

Re: Varnishing Sallyport - now Tues, Wed, Thurs afternoons

I can come tomorrow for final coat.
12