Varnishing Sallyport - now Tues, Wed, Thurs afternoons

Varnishing Sallyport - now Tues, Wed, Thurs afternoons

Hi all,
      Thank you to everyone who has helped with Sallyport so far. Now for the fun part !

Geoff would like to have a big push to get her varnished next week. We need 6 people each day to get this done.

CHANGED TO
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons

Meet at The Ship car park at 1pm if you would like to car share.
Please please do join the  final push and then we can row her again!
Post below with which days you can help.

Re: Varnishing Sallyport

Paul Bennett
Hi Rachel.  I can do Tue.

Re: Varnishing Sallyport

I can do most days. I will be there on Monday.

Re: Varnishing Sallyport

I can do Monday am or pm, and Tuesday or Wednesday pm only

Re: Varnishing Sallyport

Mike Ballard
I presume it’s afternoons next week for Sally as the meet is 1:00. In that case I can do Tues and Thurs pm. As usual I’ll meet there.

Re: Varnishing Sallyport

RichardH
Hi

I cant do any afternoons next week but if it is any help I could do Tuesday morning or possibly Friday morning

cheers

Re: Varnishing Sallyport

I can do Monday afternoon and hopefully Tuesday

Re: Varnishing Sallyport

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Varnishing Sallyport

Tessa Collings
Hi. I can help varnishing Monday afternoon from about 1.30 till about 3.30. I'll drive myself. What is the address in Southsea. Tessa

Re: Varnishing Sallyport

Alan Harding
Hi,

I can do Monday afternoon.

Regards,

Alan

Re: Varnishing Sallyport

Hi Rachel,
I can do Tuesday afternoon from 1.30 at the boat but will make my own way in case I need to dash off.

Liz

Re: Varnishing Sallyport

Wendy and Stephen
We can do Wednesday  - Stephen and Wendy

Re: Varnishing Sallyport

Sadly, because I'm Mid-week row organiser I can't make it on Monday after all. I'm up for the rest of the week though.

Re: Varnishing Sallyport

Hi,
I’m not sure if it helps at all, but I can be free on Friday (27th), and can bring any tools from work that may be needed. Just shout and I can get myself and tools organised.

Re: Varnishing Sallyport

Karen Bakovljev
i can make Thursday pm. Karen B

Re: Varnishing Sallyport

MartinS
If you are short of a person on Monday I can now do that afternoon?

Re: Varnishing Sallyport

Very sorry all of you who volunteered for Monday but Geoff cannot now make it. Please please sign up for a different day if you can!

Re: Varnishing Sallyport

We now have ...

Tues
Geoff
Paul
Chris P
Mike B
Rachel
Liz

Wed
Geoff
Sue
Stephen
Wendy
Chris P
Nigel

Thurs
Geoff
Mike B
Karen
Chris P

Re: Varnishing Sallyport

I can do Thurs.
All you Monday varnishers can now come rowing!

Re: Varnishing Sallyport

The only time I am free is the Wednesday. See you at the Ship - if I can hitch a lift please.
12