Vector graphics expert needed for GRR Flag

Vector graphics expert needed for GRR Flag

We are getting flags made for the Great River Race. We have a logo but it is in jpg format and it won't enlarge to the size required. Does anyone know how to convert it into vector format so the printer can blow it up without pixellating it?

Re: Vector graphics expert needed for GRR Flag

Louise
Hi Chris,

Roo here - have converted to an svg file - can't attach it to this post, so will email it directly.

Conversion looks ok to me - I used this online tool: http://image.online-convert.com/convert-to-svg.

Give Lou a shout if it doesn't come through on email.

Best wishes

Roo

Re: Vector graphics expert needed for GRR Flag

Chris, I've had this done for exhibition stuff at work, but forgotten how too. However, I will look into it. Cheer ~ Ron

Re: Vector graphics expert needed for GRR Flag

Amazing the expertise available in this club!
Many thanks, Roo, the image should do nicely. And thanks for the offer, Ron.

Re: Vector graphics expert needed for GRR Flag

Shellz
Chris,

Kath Brett had a vector file made as the Gig Club needed it some time back.

Shel