Volunteer needed to organise the coach to the GRR

Volunteer needed to organise the coach to the GRR

I have the entries done and now need someone to organise the coach. Richard Harrison is happy to advise on this from his past experience.

Please post if you can help the club with this.

Thank you!

Re: Volunteer need to organise the coach to the GRR

..

Re: Volunteer needed to organise the coach to the GRR

Mo Evans
Hi Rachel,  I’m willing if a little apprehensive.  If it’s acceptable (as three of us are rowing with ESSC for the GRR, and would like seats for our team!) I will organise and would be relieved to have Richard’s input!

Mo